Friday 8 April 2016

Fleur De Force Lashes by Eyelure in Couture Fleur

Today I thought I'd try eyelash extensions by beauty blogger Fleur De Force. She has recently brought out her own range of false lashes with Eyelure so I decided to give them a whirl. The range includes sets of full lashes or lash extensions so after a makeup artist used extensions on me when I was a bridesmaid and I liked the result, I opted for these at £6.95 from Boots. 
First impressions there are lots of different lengths to choose from with this kit and it includes glue and remover, lash extensions are different to full sets of false lashes as they are glued to the actual lashes and not the skin just above the lash line. 

The idea of lash extensions is to give a natural finish, you can choose to use a couple of strands at the end of your lashes to give a subtle flutter or you can use more to create a full effect. I prefer to just use a few at the end of my lashes to give a subtle finish, as often I don't like the feel of false lashes or how fake they can look. 

I have to say though I am disappointed with this kit, firstly it is recommended that you use tinfoil then apply a drop of glue to this then select your individual lashes and dot them into the glue using tweezers. I found that the glue just didn't stick and that the lashes were too fiddly, I dropped several and lost them before trying for the third time. Each time I tried to stick the lashes to my real lashes I found that they just did not stick and fell off straight away. In fact I don't even have an end result image to share as I could not get the lashes to work. By the fourth attempt I just gave up.  

I think in future I will just stick with full sets of false lashes which is a shame as I had high hopes for this kit and with it being endorsed by Fleur and created by Eyelure which usually do the best false lashes, I thought this would be amazing. I found this to be a terrible product that I simply would not waste money on. However, as I always say what does not work for me, may work for you but I personally would not recommend this product. 
Jen
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS