Sunday 24 May 2015

No7 Early Defence Skincare

I have been playing around with various skincare systems for a while now, as I have sensitive and combination skin I wanted something that would do it all, that was when the new Early Defence by No7 caught my eye!


 This brand new range which aims to slow down the effects of aging for those in their twenties has been specifically designed for this age group in mind and it's one of the things I really love about this product. I was looking forward to trying this as I belong to the school of thinking that prevention is always better than cure, and it is better to try and prevent wrinkles early then try to cure them at a later stage. There are three items in this skincare system - day cream, night cream and eye cream. I also use the Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum in conjunction with these which I believe is optional but which optimises results. In a world of anti-aging creams, it can be overwhelming to know which one to try, I think these are best for those unsure of where to begin.

No7 Early Defence day, night and eye creams work together to slow down how everyday life can affect your skin.
Day cream: A super-light moisturiser with unbeatable 5★ UVA protection and SPF15, for advanced daily protection while you're out living your life.
Night cream: A hydrating cream that absorbs quickly for a boost of care to help your skin recover while you sleep.
Eye cream: Enriched with vitamin C to help reduce puffiness and dark circles, for brighter, more beautiful eyes.
(Source: boots.com)


I have been using these for a month now and already I have noticed my skin is brighter and clearer, the serum that I use alongside these creams helps to keep spots at bay and the creams are really light and smell pleasant. The day cream is good to wear under primer and contains UVA protection so it would be ideal to wear on holiday without make-up. The night cream delivers a boost of moisture and brightens my complexion and the eye cream really helps with dark under eye circles. Although it's still early days, I am really happy with this new skincare system and I will continue to use and recommend it. One of the things I really like about No7 is that it offers products for each age range and recognises everyone's skin has different needs. Although this is pricey, I feel that this is a good investment to help keep skin youthful and protected and I would recommend this system to anyone just starting out with anti aging creams.

Jen
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS