Monday 11 August 2014

'Hoola' Bronzer by Benefit



I adore benefits 'Hoola' Bronzer as it is the most matt Bronzer I have tried and therefore excellent for contouring. It creates the most natural and bendable shadow under cheekbones, temples and swiped down the sides of the nose, (instant face and nose re-shaping ala Kim Kardashian) 

I love the cute little cube packaging and the little mirror on the inside is of a good sharp quality. I also love the fact that the brush that comes with the product is so super soft and well shaped for sweeping over cheekbones. Often the brushes that come with products are more substandard and I feel, are put in almost as cheap gesture to bulk out the product. These cheaper style brushes often shed bristles and have scratchy texture bristles. I mostly end up using my own No7 or real techniques bronzing and blush brushes when I buy a powder face product. That is why I am pleasantly surprised that I actually prefer to use the little brush that is stored within the 'Hoola' Bronzer!




At £23.50 it is definitely a splurge item. Although I have used it almost everyday for a good few months and there is barely a dent in the compressed powder, so it is not a bad product basic if you are looking to invest a bit more cash.

I think I will re-purchase this bronzer when mine (eventually) runs out unless I come across a cheaper dupe until then. 


LUCY XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS