Thursday 6 August 2015

My Everyday Make-up Look

I'm often asked what products I use everyday to achieve my makeup look and so today I thought I'd make a list of all the products I use on a daily basis to achieve what I would describe as a casual everyday look suitable for both work and going out. Over the years I've tried many different makeup looks but I always go back to this one as it's easy to do and still looks okay. 
My everyday makeup look, I'm on the right
I thought I would write a list of all the products I use, including skincare, it may seem like a lot but once I'm applying my makeup routine, it only takes me around 20 minutes to apply, I often have to be quick because I don't have a lot of time in the mornings to get ready. If it's a day off then I can take my time and take around 45 minutes. So here goes... 

Skincare
 No7 Protect & Perfect Intense serum 
No7 Early Defence day cream
No7 Early Defence eye cream
 I always begin with the serum, followed by the cream. The serum helps the cream penetrate the skin and I really like the day cream as it contains SPF and protects skin against environmental pollution. 

Makeup 
Benefit Porefessional Primer/Rimmel Photoready Primer Balm
Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Dawn
Benefit Rockateur Blush 
Rimmel Provocalips in I'll Call You
Benefit Peek-a-Bright Eyes Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Stag
Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Pen Black Excess

As you can see I use a wide range of products from high end brands like Estee Lauder and Urban Decay to budget brands like Rimmel. I'm a huge Benefit, Rimmel and Maybelline fan so I will always go back to their products. I find the Benefit eye palette is really good as you can get a range of looks from it. The Seventeen Falsifeye mascara is the best I'v used and also one of the cheapest, I usually apply 2 coats and people ask if they're my real lashes. I hope this answers any questions you may have about what products I use, most of the products are available from Boots, I buy most of my makeup from here as I can collect points and if I'm running out of products I usually try and wait until they're on offers so I can get 3 for 2.
Jen
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS