Monday 11 January 2016

Mini Lush Haul

I've always been a huge Lush cosmetics fan and today I want to share with you two products I have recently tried.

The first one is the Intergalactic Bath Bomb, I particularly adore Lush bath bombs, which in my opinion are the best in the world! I've tried bath bombs from many different cosmetic companies and nothing compares. I think I've tried almost all of them so when I spotted this one while I was shopping earlier today, I knew I had to try it!
I really love the colour of this bath bomb, it lasts a long time and gives off a lovely  peppermint scent which isn't overpowering. I usually prefer fruity scents or the scent of my ultimate favourite, The Big Blue but this was a nice change. I found that it really made my skin feel soft and didn't irritate it like a lot of skincare products do and I could still smell the peppermint on my skin afterwards. I also noticed that it turns the bath water a deep blue and green colour with pops of fuschia and golden glitter. I absolutely love this bath bomb and I will definitely be buying it again, yet another favourite to add to my collection, this is available for £3.95.

The second product I'd like to tell you about is the Mint Julips Lip Scrub.
I have always coveted one of these lip scrubs, having tried the bubblegum one in the past but at £5.50 I always found it a bit steep for what is essentially a glorified lip balm. But that's where I was wrong because this isn't just any old lip balm, the key word here is scrub. Much like a facial scrub, this does the exact same thing but on your lips. It basically buffs any dry or chapped skin off your lips to reveal a baby soft finish which is then perfect to apply lipstick on top of.
This product would be great for when you are applying matte lipsticks which often show up chapped lips. I use this a couple of times a week as I find it's not a product I can use all the time as it can be messy. I adore the smell and taste of this, the strangest part is once you have applied it and smoothed it over your lips you can then lick it off to reveal soft lips (just make sure you do as you will end up with tiny scrub grains all over your face) and despite it's price tag, you do get a lot of product for your money, I think this will last me years! Overall I'm very pleased with my mini haul.
Jen
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS