Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Perfume Collection

I have always been a collector of perfumes and over the years I have tried many different fragrances - from celebrities to designers. So I thought I would share with you today my latest perfume collection...


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb 
This is a classic and has long been a favourite of mine, however I find that people either love or hate this fragrance. I prefer to wear this only for special occasions as it is quite a strong scent for every day use and it can be overwhelming. I find it very distinctive and usually people can tell straight away which perfume I am wearing. I would describe this as a very intense fragrance with notes of jasmine and rose embellished with exotic, fresh lightly citrus notes of Orchid Heights. It reminds me of weddings and glamorous parties. 



Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs 

Many of Marc Jacobs fragrances smell similar, so I thought I would try Daisy Dream as it is a lot lighter and fresher and I think it is ideal for everyday use. This is a fresh and sweet fragrance with top notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear. This will be perfect as a summer fragrance and it is also my favourite perfume bottle design in my collection. This reminds me of summer and walks in the park. 

Jimmy Choo Blossom

This is the latest fragrance by Jimmy Choo, I have never really been a fan of the fragrances in this collection, but I find this to be very sweet and playful. It reminds me of nights out and cocktails. I think this is quite a versatile fragrance which is ideal for both everyday use and for going out. The floral fragrance opens with bright and sparkling top notes of red berries blended with a citrus cocktail and also has elements of sandalwood. 

Glow by Jlo

A cult classic, this is one of my favourite celebrity fragrances which I wear almost everyday. This is a very fresh and clean fragrance and I get many compliments when I am wearing it. Since it's release, there have been numerous other versions of it and it also inspired other celebrities to release their own fragrances, however the original glow is still my favourite. It's top notes are neroli, pink grapefruit, rose, sandalwood, amber, musk, jasmine, iris and vanilla. This fragrance also feels very fresh to wear and reminds me of that just got out of the shower feeling! 

Jen

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS